Software Engineer, UX/UI Design
Looking to make a big impact and revolutionize the next frontier of programmatic buying ? LiveReach Media plans to disrupt the Digital-Out-of-Home market by producing a world class industry leading programmatic platform and bring the online media buying experience to the Digital-Out-of-Home market. As a UX/UI engineer, you live in the front lines of our product, understand UI development, and have a proven track record of delivering measurable improvements to user experiences. You will be responsible for creating a beautiful and functional user experience at a startup building game-changing technology.
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Education & Experience: 3+ years of work experience, Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IS, ECE
Functions: UX/UI Design, Graphic Design
- Proven track record of delivering measurable improvement to User Experiences
- Disciplined and quantitative approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as JQuery, AngularJS, Node.JS, Backbone, and Polymer is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles
- Up-to-date with latest UI/UX standards, best practices and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, ad-tech or media company UI experienced preferred but open to all backgrounds
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested.