Data Scientist/Quantitative Analyst, Engineering
Looking to make a big impact and revolutionize the next frontier of programmatic buying ? LiveReach Media plans to disrupt the Digital Out-of-Home market by producing a world class industry leading programmatic platform and bring the online media buying experience to the Digital-Out-of-Home market. As a data scientist, you will work with large complex data sets to drive product improvement, implement dashboards and data visualizations for an industry leading platform, and mine massive sets of unique user data collected through LRM’s proprietary methodology.
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Education & Experience: 3+ years of work experience, Bachelors Degree or higher in Statistics/Economics/Quantitative Academic
Functions: Data Science, Engineering
- Experience with pattern recognition, natural language processing, and mining of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Experience with large log data processing and analysis tools, such as Splunk, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, etc.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Julia, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL)
- Experience in data mining and predictive analytics using large data sets
- Experience with data visualization and geographical mapping of multiple related data sets in a meaningful way
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with incomplete and messy data to extract usable information
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested.